60,000 sq feet
Schade Towers is a 60,000 square-foot landmark office and retail complex located in the heart of Spokane’s University District.
Based on drawings of a European brewery and constructed in four phases: ca. 1902, 1903, 1907 and 1934-37, the Schade Towers, as it stands today, provides a prominent physical reminder of the past social, industrial and architectural era.
Baker Construction & Development has completed multiple tenant improvements within this historically registered building, including a complete second story addition on the east side.
Careful planning and coordination with the tenants insured all projects were successfully delivered, while the building was fully operational and without business interruption.